Sex on Menstruation Period - Really?
Did You Know That Having Sex on Your Period Actually Increases the Likelihood of Having an Orgasm?
Having sex on your period won't appeal to everyone but it can offer a surprising benefit. With your libido increasing as your menstrual cycle approaches, your vagina is likely abuzz with a multitude of extra sexy senses. And that means that having sex during your period actually makes having an orgasm that much easier to achieve.
Follow these tips to help you get over any inhibitions and tap in to the likelihood of quicker, stronger, orgasms during sex on your period. It is advisable to use diaphragm
You must continue to use any of the conraceptive you are already using!
6 TIPS FOR SEX ON YOUR PERIOD
1. The best rule for having sex on your period is that you don't have to jump in and go crazy on the first day of your period. It will be messier and for some a little sensitive, so wait a day or two before giving it a go.
2. If you feel self conscious about any odour, use a strongly flavoured condom to help mask any smell. However, having a shower beforehand is the best way to prevent any odour.
3. Always discuss with your partner what you are both comfortable with beforehand. If sex on your period for you doesn't include cunnilingus then there are plenty of other ways to stimulate you. Keep in mind that although oral sex during menstruation can be even more of a taboo than just intercourse, many couples do actually participate in it. So aside from a possible metallic taste, having cunnilingus while you are menstruating is nothing to afraid of and can be done safely between two committed partners.
Period Sex - The Surprising Benefits
There are actually a lot of benefits to having period sex. If you can get over the ewh factor and consider it just a normal part of life, you might just become one of the many women who don't consider sex on a period a burden and don't actually mind their monthly visitor
For some this may sound absolutely crazy and utterly impossible but for the lucky ones, having your period isn't just about cramping and bloating, it's also about taking advantage of the sensitive nature of menstruation that makes all areas of your vagina hypersensitive and easier to stimulate during period sex.
If you consider the huge surge or hormones leading up to and during your period, it's likely to have you hornier than a randy cat on heat. With your vagina abuzz with a myriad of extra senses, a good bit of lovin is only going to add to these hot sensations and the likelihood of quicker, stronger orgasms during menstrual.
Another benefit of having sex while on your period is that it can actually end your period early. Sounds crazy but it is actually true! When a woman orgasms whilst having sex on a period, the uterus has multiple muscular contractions that displaces the endometrial lining, which is then shed through the vagina. What was left of your menstrual cycle for that month is gone in one go thanks to the power of your orgasm.
Period sex can also help with cramping by getting rid of a build up of Prostagladins. Prostagladins are hormones produced by your uterine lining. They help to stimulate contractions that move menstrual blood out of the uterus, and are also responsible for those cramps that occur throughout your period.
What Do Guys Really Think of Menstrual Sex?
For most, menstrual sex isn't really that big a deal. But it can depend on how long you have known your partner, the nature of your relationship (girlfriend or casual sex partner) and how you personally view the matter.
If you are worried about broaching the subject, just remember that any guy you are seeing, whatever the capacity of your relationship is going to expect period sex to come up. You are of course a woman and this comes with the territory.
Some men may be tentative about having sex while on your period and worried about messy period sex, especially for those who may be younger or have never experienced it before. And who can blame them? What do they really know about your crimson tide, let alone being that up close and exposed to it?
To be fair, withdrawing a penis covered in blood can be very confronting especially with little or no sexual experience. And even if they're not queasy at the sight of blood, may think they are hurting you. First timers on either side may prefer to try period sex with a partner they know well and care for.
Men with a few notches on their belts however, tend to have no problem with menstrual sex at all. Like a bloodhound's keen sense of smell, some men have an uncanny ability to be drawn to a woman by her primal scent during menstruation, and are just as eager to wag their horny little tail at you.
4. It goes without saying that having sex on your period is always best when you are totally clean. Have a shower beforehand and if you're still not completely confident due to the 'ick' factor, stick to the positions that will create less mess. Missionary is a good way to start out with a dark towel underneath you to spare your sheets. Have a shower together afterwards so you will feel at your sparkling cleanest best.
5. Having said that, sex on your period is always an excellent excuse for shower sex. Get hot and steamy together in the shower without having to worry about your natural lubrication washing away. Your period makes you naturally more wet allowing for slippery sensuous shower sex.
6. If sex on your period all seems too messy you could consider the sponge to avoid messy period sex. Available from most pharmacy's, the sponge is a small natural or synthetic piece of sponge, that is inserted up in to the vagina to absorb menstrual flow. Once removed it is rinsed and washed for use again. If inserted high enough, it can stop the flow of blood during sex and should also be undetectable to your partner. The advantages are obvious, but retrieving it with your fingers can be tricky a task.
Some tips and adice to men
You should actually give more attention, affection and love to your woman to make her feel more comfortable. Give your woman lots of kisses, hugs and give her fully body massage. If she is not willing to give you sex, understand her situation and accept it. If you are in a happy relationship, your girl will understand your sexual needs. She may be happy to give you nice oral sex (blow-job) followed by hand-job ejaculation.
All this aside sex on a period is not for everyone and a big slab of chocolate may be more appealing than an attempt at passionate period sex. Nevertheless, if desired, having your period doesn't have to mean anything other than business as usual between the sheets.